The "Psychology" of the 5 Elements
I find the "psychology" of balancing the 5 Elements (Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood) in an environment fascinating. If one has too much or too little of any one of them, it directly affects their behavior. Balancing them, however, brings the person into balance - as if by magic.
* Too much Fire, conflict. Too little, unsocial.
* Too much Earth, sluggish. Too little, irresponsible.
* Too much Metal, rigid. Too little, scattered.
* Too much Water, indecisive. Too little, short attention
* Too much Wood, impatience. Too little, chronic inactivity.