Tips for creating a romantic bedroom
1. Choose colors that you would find in the human family of skin tones. Basically, no cold greens and blues except for minimal accents.
2. Choose soft furnishings and textures. No sharp edges and corners.
3. Place balanced nightstands (of equal height and weight) on both sides of the bed; complete with matching lamps. I have seen homes with only one nightstand and that partner dominated the relationship.
4. Choose art that you both love.
5. Except for your small wedding photo, have no people pictures in the room.
6. Remove tvs and other ‘active chi’ items from the room.; for when they are brought in… romance goes out.